Saturday, December 9, 1:00 - 4:00 p.m. Mini Mansion Tours – Live Music – Royals of Pasadena Exhibit – Refreshments & More!
Published : Wednesday, November 8, 2017 | 4:56 PM
Pasadena Museum of History invites revelers of all ages to join them on Saturday, December 9, 1:00 -4:00 pm, for an afternoon of live music, refreshments, and a seasonal celebration that mingles past, present, and future with distinct Pasadena flair. The Museum is located at 470 W. Walnut Street (corner Orange Grove Blvd. & Walnut St.), Pasadena.
• Step into our Parlor for a glimpse of enchanting Christmases past. Mini-tours of historic Fenyes Mansion showcase the original art, furnishings and architecture adorned for the season with touches of Edwardian style holiday décor.
• Tour the Finnish Folk Art Museum to discover the charms of another culture. Members of The Finlandia Foundation will be your hosts.
• Take a fashionable trip through the 100-year history of the Tournament of Roses® Queen and Royal Court. The Royals of Pasadena exhibition – on view in the History Center Galleries – is filled with gowns, crowns and memorabilia from 1940 to the present.
• Anticipate the New Year as you meet 2018 Rose Queen® Isabella Marez and her Royal Court. Please note that their appearance is scheduled from 2:00 to 3:00 pm.
• Enjoy live holiday music by Ad Hoc Consort, back by popular demand and performing in their finest Dickens-era attire.
• Take advantage of a unique selection of gifts and gourmet treats available in the Museum Store, which includes a wide selection of Pasadena-related books and merchandise as well as licensed Tournament of Roses® products.
• Don’t forget: the Museum’s lovely grounds are a perfect setting for your special holiday photo!
The Holiday Open House is Free; no tickets or reservations required. Free parking is available in the Museum lot and on Walnut Street. For additional information, please visit www.pasadenahistory.org or call (626) 577-1660.