Published : Monday, January 27, 2020 | 1:02 PM
The Pasadena Rotary Club’s 2020 Community Grants Committee are considering applications from non-profit organizations for Health programs in preventative, education or direct services. Grants range from $2,000 to $6,000. This is a one-time-only increase over previous years to commemorate Pasadena Rotary Club’s Centennial.
1. Preventative programs encourage greater health by promoting exercise, food planning and preparation, as well as healthy sleep patterns.
2. Health Education programs provide information about good health practices that will help to decrease the onset of diabetes and lower the risk of heart attacks.
3. Direct Services programs will provide services such as flu shots, oral exams, checkups, blood pressure and hearing tests to help prevent disease.
2020 Application: Interested nonprofits may apply by going to http://www.pasadenarotary.com, (main page) click on “Empowering Your Community” and scroll down to “Community Grants” to read all of the information about applying for a grant.
Due Date: Full application packets must be submitted by either .PDF or US mail or hand delivered by Wednesday February 12, 2019 at 5:00pm. Please see application for delivery details – no late submission will be accepted. We urge you to read the instructions carefully.
Full application packets include:
• Complete Grant Application form (please note word limit)
• Letter of Support by current Pasadena Rotarian
• Copy of 501(c)(3) determination letter
• Budget for the proposed project
• Current year general operating budget
Thank you for your interest in Pasadena Rotary Club’s Community Grants.