Published : Tuesday, December 16, 2014 | 6:06 AM
The National Weather Service says rain is on the agenda for today. Wednesday is almost certainly going to be filled with rain and possible thunderstorms.
- Today: Showers likely, mainly before 5 p.m. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 61. Southeast wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Tonight: A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 11 p.m., then showers and possibly a thunderstorm between 11 p.m. and 5 a.m., then showers after 5 a.m. Low around 49. South southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Wednesday: Showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 11 a.m. High near 60. East northeast wind around 5 mph becoming west in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- WednesdayÂ Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 43. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming north northwest in the evening.
- Thursday: Sunny, with a high near 60. North wind around 5 mph becoming west northwest in the morning