Published : Wednesday, September 18, 2019 | 12:13 PM
There’s no place like home, and this year, Pasadena Salvation Army want to invite you to their home! The Pasadena Salvation Army’s 6th Annual Red Kettle Kickoff Breakfast will be held at the Pasadena Salvation Army Tabernacle on Thursday November 15, 2019 at 7:00 a.m. While you take time to reflect on your blessings and all the joy that the holiday season brings, there are many in the community who are not as fortunate. It is for this very reason that you are invited to be a sponsor of the Pasadena Salvation Army’s 6th Annual Red Kettle Kickoff Breakfast.
As the leader of The Salvation Army in Pasadena, Captain Terry Masango, MSL see firsthand the results of their efforts in Pasadena and the surrounding communities. In 2018 alone, Salvation Army provided the following important services:
• 8,803 total number of meals/food boxes/sack lunches provided
• 73,000 nights of housing to men/women in recovery and low-income seniors
• 716 Thanksgiving dinners served and 730 Christmas food boxes provided
• 235 clothing vouchers provided
• 1,866 kids received Christmas toys
• 230 kids received back-to-school supplies
• 46 High School girls and boys were provided a prom dress and suits
• 288 weekly attendees in our after-school youth and music programs
• Approx. 200 children receive weekly backpack meals throughout the year.
Salvation Army Pasadena hope you will be able to sponsor and attend its 6th Annual Red Kettle Kickoff Breakfast on November 15th in support of the important mission of The Salvation Army. The Salvation Army’s motto “Doing The Most Good” – is your assurance that your gifts are effectively and efficiently used to serve others. It is through the generosity of people like you that the hungry, homeless and less fortunate neighbors will be embraced and served.