Published : Friday, February 21, 2014 | 1:21 AM
Jog-a-Thon 2014 will take place Thursday, March 6th from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. Holy Family School urges everyone to mark their calendars! Many parents and children consider Jog-a-thon one of the most special days of the year, and it is one of the school’s largest fundraisers. Jog-A-Thon pledges are due Friday, February 21.
Key Reminders and Information:
• Clothing: Students must wear their 2014 JAT t-shirts, PE Shorts and running shoes. Hats are optional.
• Water: Only water is allowed on the South Pasadena High School (SPHS) track. Students to bring a filled, reusable water bottles with name and grade written on in on Wednesday, March 5th.
• Sunscreen: Don’t forget to apply sunscreen, even if it’s cloudy.
• Strollers: No Strollers are allowed on the track. SPHS apologises. This is also a SPHS rule. No exceptions.
• Lap Cards: Please remind children that it’s only one hole punch per lap.
• Runners on the inside, Walkers on the outside lanes.
• First Aid: HFS have wonderful nurses will be onsite if anyone needs first aid assistance.
Jog-A-Thon Food Truck Night is Friday, February 28 from 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. in the Holy Family Church Parish parking lot.
Holy Family School is currently looking for a parent to chair procurement of prizes for the Jog-a-Thon. Please contact Dana Negroe at email@example.com for those who can help out. HFS can always use gift cards, theme park passes, restaurant certificates and other prize items. Email Dana Negroe at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions.
Holy Family School, 1301 Rollin St., South Pasadena, (626) 799-4354 or visit school.holyfamily.org.