Published : Wednesday, March 13, 2019 | 1:22 PM
Marshall Fundamental School’s Parent Student Association (PTSA) presents “Clearing the Air About Vaping” on its PTSA General Meeting Wednesday, April 3, 2019, 7:00 p.m., at Parent Room A126.
Parents can expect to gain knowledge about:
• What it means to “vape”
• The ways in which youth are accessing e-cigarettes
• The major health concerns related to e-cigarette use
• The signs that a pre-teen/teen is vaping
Other topics to be discussed:
• End of year teacher/staff appreciation
• Election for next year’s PTSA Board
• PCC Scholarship for Marshall Seniors
Presented by Breathe California of Los Angeles County.
Marshall Fundamental School, 990 North Allen Avenue, Pasadena, (626) 396-5810 or visit www.pusd.us/site/Default.aspx?PageID=53.