Published : Friday, August 23, 2019 | 3:53 PM
Visit Sequoyah to see its students in action and learn about its progressive philosophy. The 2-hour preview and tour features:
- Students sharing their unique educational experiences
- Faculty offering insights into progressive education
- Walking tour of campus and classrooms in progress
- Q&A with High School Director Marc Alongi and other administrators
Prospective students are welcome and encouraged to attend this tour, although it is not required for admission. Remaining registrations: 40
Attend an upcoming event to meet and learn about Sequoyah High School. Space is limited. Reserve your spot now by clicking on a date below.
High School Tour and Preview
Please download Sequoyah School’s Campus & Parking Map before attending admissions events.
Applications Open in October
Early Application Deadline: December 10, 2019
Final Application Deadline: January 21, 2020
To apply to Sequoyah’s high school, please visit its Admissions Portal. The admissions process is summarized below. After receiving your application, Sequoyah School will reach out to schedule an admissions interview.
For information about admissions, please use the inquiry form or contact Sequoyah School via email.
How to Apply:
1. Sign up to attend an Admissions Event. Click on an event date above to make your reservation. Events fill up early, so reserve your spot now.
2. Create an admissions account where you’ll be able to complete and submit your application, and access all required forms.
3. Start and complete an application for Sequoyah’s High School.
EARLY APPLICATION DEADLINE: December 10, 2019
FINAL APPLICATION DEADLINE: January 21, 2020
4. Register to take the Independent School Entrance Exam (ISEE). To arrange a test date, please contact the Educational Records Bureau. Sequoyah’s registration code is 570888.
5. After submitting your application, you will be contacted to schedule your interview.
6. Submit requests for 2 teacher recommendations and school transcripts. Forms are accessible in the online application system. Please submit one teacher recommendation form to your math teacher and one to your English or history teacher, and submit a transcript release form to your school administrator. These supplemental forms must be sent to us directly from your school.
7. Learn more about Sequoyah’s commitment to socioeconomic diversity and affording Seqouyah by attending our Indexed Tuition Information Session in January 9, 2020, 6:30 p.m. on our K-8 campus, Infinity Room. For more information, email Sequoyah’s Chief Financial Officer James Cooper.
Sequoyah School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, gender, sexual orientation or family structure in the administration of its admissions and tuition policies.
Sequoyah School (9-12 Campus), 301 N. Orange Grove Blvd., Pasadena, (626) 441-2076 or visit hs.sequoyahschool.org.