Begins Wednesday, July 31st
Published : Monday, July 22, 2019 | 1:08 PM
Attention all Pasadena High School Bulldogs students -it is less than 30 days until the beginning of the 2019-2020 school year. School begins on Monday, August 12th but Bulldog Registration Days begin Wednesday, August 31st. Follow the schedule on postcard you received in the mail.
Follow this Schedule:
Wednesday, July 31st
• 12th grade 8:00 – 10:45 am
• 11th grade 12:00 – 2:45 pm
Thursday, August 1st
• 10th grade – 8:00 – 11:45 am
Monday, August 5th
• 9th grade – 8:00 – 11:45 am
• New student/family Orientation and BBQ 6:00 – 8:00 pm
Things to know:
• Prior to your registration day your parents must sign in to their Parent Portal account and complete Data Confirmation.
• Your class schedule will be available through your Student Portal account once Bulldog Registration days begin.
• If you and/or your parents have issues logging in to your account or do not have an account go to room G 108 beginning July 31st for assistance.
• During Bulldog Registration Days you can purchase your ASB card, yearbook, PE clothes. ASB Card $45; Yearbook $120; Combo ASB/Yearbook purchase during registration only $155 (save $10); PE clothes $12 shirt $12 shorts – $24 set.
• Bulldog swag will be available for purchase – get your t-shirts, hats, hoodies etc.
• If you have books that you have not returned and/or paid for the Textbook Room will be open 9:00 am – 12:00 pm on Monday July 29th and Tuesday, July 30th.
Pasadena High School, 2925 E. Sierra Madre Blvd. Pasadena, (626) 396-5880 or visit www.pusd.us/Domain/33.