What you Need to Know about Estate Planning & Life Insurance
Published : Saturday, September 27, 2014 | 12:30 AM
Weizmann Day School Community Education Series presents “Securing Your Family, Finances and Legacy,” on Tuesday,September 30, 2014, 7:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. at Weizmann Day School’s Knell Chapel (1434 N. Altadena Dr., Pasadena) presented by Alexandra Smyser, Estate Planning Attorney and Bruce Fine, Financial Advisor.
Estate Planning and Your Family: A Legacy of Caring
Alexandra Smyser, Estate Planning Attorney
Estate planning is not just for wealthy families. A lack of proper planning can leave your family in chaos, especially if you have minor children, a family member with special needs or a family business. A professional estate plan can make a huge difference for a family that is suffering a disability or loss of a loved one. Planning also allows you to continue a lifetime of charitable giving as a legacy after your passing.
Estate planning Alexandra Smyser will address how we can minimize discord among heirs, avoid the lengthy and expensive probate process and protect children from mismanaging their inheritance. We will also discuss:
• Why everyone over the age of 18 needs an estate plan or will
• Why couples with young children must have an estate addressing guardianship
• Why it’s necessary to plan for incapacity that allows another person to act on your behalf
• How you can benefit your favorite charities and causes in your estate plan
Securing your Family and Legacy with Life Insurance
Bruce Fine, Financial Advisor
Life Insurance is a critical way to protect your family in case of the unthinkable. But with so many options to choose from, and often confusing jargon, many people put off making these important decisions.
Financial Planner Bruce Fine will help take the guesswork out of this challenging topic. He’ll share insider tips and real world examples on how you can utilize life insurance as a protected and growing asset for your family and other entities you want to secure in the future:
• Clarify the difference between the various types of coverage
• Explain which policies can provide secure savings and tax advantages
• Demonstrate how life insurance policies can enable policyholders to leave a legacy that is often far greater than what most people think they are able to do.
Please call (626) 797-0204 to reserve a spot to this complimentary event.
Weizmann Day School, 1434 N Altadena Dr, Pasadena, (626) 797-0204 or visit www.weizmann.net.