The California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) announced contractor crews will pothole at on and off ramps along I-210 between Arroyo Boulevard in Pasadena and Sunland Avenue in Sunland-Tujunga in conjunction with a project to upgrade on and off ramps to meet the current Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) standards.
Work will occur at the following ramps:
- 1-210 Westbound Off Ramp at Arroyo Boulevard
- 1-210 Eastbound On Ramp at Foothill Boulevard
- 1-210 Eastbound Off Ramp at Gould Avenue
- 1-210 Eastbound On/Off Ramps at Angeles Crest Highway
- 1-210 Eastbound On/Off Ramps at Ocean View Boulevard
- 1-210 Westbound Off Ramp at La Crescenta Avenue
- 1-210 Westbound On/Off Ramps at Sunland Avenue
- 1-210 Eastbound On Ramp at Sunland Avenue
Work is scheduled from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 11; Friday, Aug 12; and Monday, Aug. 15. Times and dates are subject to change.
This work is not expected to involve any ramp closures or freeway lane closures. A work truck may occasionally block one ramp or street traffic lane with appropriate safety measures taken.
Potholing involves the drilling of exploratory holes to confirm the location of utility lines or other existing structures that may be within the defined construction zone. Potholing allows for tracking devices to emit an electromagnetic field that finds hidden utility lines.
Please Be Work Zone Alert. Watch for updates at https://twitter.com/CaltransDist7