A Smart Way to Spend Your Summer
Summer is a perfect time to enrich your knowledge and explore learning beyond the curriculum. Ramona Convent Summer Session 2016 has plenty of options to keep young scholars interested. So, why spend your summer at Ramona?
• Read a novel through the eyes of a young scholar
• Find your voice as your write from a unique perspective
• Sharpen your math skills and learn new material
• Make lifelong friends
• Explore our 19 acre campus
• Create in our art studio
• Bake and cook in our kitchen
• Plant and harvest in our farm
• Play and compete in sports
• Learn culture, language and stories of France and Germany
• Improve your study skills
• Write a screenplay
• Learn computer coding
• Prep for the SAT/PSAT
Ramona Convent Secondary School in Alhambra has opened registration for Summer Session 2016; a co-ed summer school available to young women and men who are entering grades 5 through 12.
Pre-summer Session, June 20 – 24, includes a Basketball Camp for Girls and Boys and an Emerging Leaders Seminar for seventh and eighth grade students.
Summer Session, June 27 – July 22, offers reading, writing, pre-algebra, algebra, trigonometry, visual arts, cooking, gardening at the Ramona farm, computer coding, screenwriting, study skills, volleyball, soccer, strength and conditioning, as well as other fun and engaging classes.