High School Blood Drive Competition
Announcing the Huntington Hospital Blood Drive Competition! Any Pasadena High School Bulldog (including family and friends) 16 years of age and over can participate. Students who participate will also receive community service hours.
Things to know:
• Parent/Guardian Permission Slip
• All safety protocols are carefully followed
• All staff and donars are required to wear a mask. If you don’t have one – they will provide it.
• Appointments allow donors to be spread out throughout the day
• A $10 card or t-shirt will be given to all donors. Parking is validated.
The Blood Drive Competition will be held from Monday, September 21 to Friday, October 2, 2020. Hours: Monday – Thursday 8:00 am – 5:30 pm; Friday 7:30 am – 2:30 pm.
To schedule your appointment, please call (626) 397-5422.