Pick Up Meals at Selected PUSD Schools
The Pasadena Unified School District (PUSD) Food & Nutrition Services (FNS) program will provide an opportunity for families to drive through and pick up meals for the children in their family at a number of school sites. Meals will be provided for all children 18 years old and younger.
The following schools provided breakfast and lunch for the day since March 17. Meals are served between 9 a.m. -11 a.m., Monday through Friday, in the parking lot or bus lane at each participating school. Meals will be provided during Spring Break (03/30/20-04/03/20) and until schools reopen. Please stay in your car and meals will be passed to you.
Thanks a partnership between the Pasadena Unified School District (PUSD) and the City of Pasadena, the City of Pasadena will continue the meal service on weekends beginning Saturday, March 28 and Sunday, March 29. Families can pick up “grab and go” lunches at the established seven PUSD school sites. All members of the family can get a meal (adults and children).
Schools Offering Meals:
• Eliot Middle School, 2184 N. Lake Ave., Altadena
• Field Elementary, 3600 E Sierra Madre Blvd., Pasadena
• Madison Elementary, 515 Ashtabula St., Pasadena
• McKinley, 325 S Oak Knoll Ave., Pasadena, CA
• John Muir High School, 1905 Lincoln Ave., Pasadena, CA
• Norma Coombs Elementary, 2600 Paloma St. Pasadena, CA
• Wilson Middle School, 300 S. Madre St., Pasadena, CA
This program will be solely for the pick-up of meals and meals will not be consumed on site. We encourage families to continue to be proactive in reducing the risk of COVID-19 by not congregating at the school site once meals have been distributed, continue to wash your hands often, sneeze or cough into a tissue and stay home if you are sick.