Poly Student-Athletes Continue to Compete in College
Every year, Poly Athletics honors and celebrates its student-athletes who have been recruited to play at the next level. This year, the class of 2021 is sending 13 student-athletes to colleges and universities to continue their athletic careers. They include 11 different sports and 13 different schools, including two NCAA Division 1 schools.
The following student-athletes are part of this group:
• Matt Arredondo ’21 to Occidental College for water polo
• Luke Bryson ’21 to Grinnell College for football
• Elyse Chan ’21 to Williams College for softball
• Alex Froelich ’21 to the University of Washington for football
• Katie Hoffman ’21 to Amherst College for swimming
• Debbie Hong ’21 to Emory University for volleyball
• Maddy Kwei ’21 to Bates College for golf
• David Mathias ’21 to Claremont McKenna College for baseball
• Sophie McAfee ’21 to Purdue University for diving
• Olivia Schleifer ’21 to Harvey Mudd College for cross country and track
• Talulla Sheridan ’21 to Kenyon College for soccer
• Brandon Szeto ’21 to Carleton College for basketball
• Sean Zheng ’21 to Caltech for water polo
Polytechnic School congratulates these student-athletes, and wish them the best of luck in their collegiate athletic careers.
Polytechnic School, 1030 E. California Blvd., Pasadena, (626) 396-6300 or visit www.polytechnic.org.