St. Andrew Catholic School’s Camp Tiger and Enrichment Programs
St. Andrew Catholic School (SACS) recognizes the need of parents for after-school supervision of their children. SAS believes that children continue learning beyond classroom hours. Therefore, the school has an interest in the kinds of after school activities available for students. SAS also recognizes that parents look for affordable activities and day care for their children. Additional fees apply for after-school activities and classes.
SACS’ after-school daycare program, offers affordable and dependable after school care of its students.
It is available for enrolled students each school day from 15 minutes after dismissal until 6 PM. The daily program includes supervised play, homework, and activities.
After-School Enrichment Program
St. Andrew’s enrichment program is offered to all students and includes a variety of classes throughout the year. Each class is offered in workshops of 6 weeks, 8 weeks or 10 weeks. Individual Music lessons are taught throughout the academic year.
• Chess Mates (grades TK-8)
• Play-Well TEKnologies Lego Robotics (grades K-5)
• STEM Labs (1st-5th)
• Scratch Programming (1st-5th)
• Lift Cooking Enrichment (grades TK-8)
• Super Soccer Stars (The program is separated by grades. Each group needs a minimum of 4 students. Tk-2, 3-5, 6-8)
• Vocal Lessons
• Individual music lessons with Valerie Marich (Piano, Clarinet, Recorder, Saxophone, Trumpet, Flute, Guitar, Violin and Cello)
*These programs are coordinated by the Main Office Staff. For questions, please contact the office at (626) 796-7697.
St. Andrew Catholic School, 42 Chestnut St., Pasadena, (626) 796-7697 or visit www.saspasadena.com.