The Garfield Heights Home Tour returns for its 13th incarnation with five new houses and gardens to be savored by those eager to discover the secret sauce that makes Pasadena’s second oldest historic district, covering architecture from the American Colonial Revival, Arts-and-Crafts, and American Foursquare styles.
Hosts Sandra Clark Davis and Steve Preston will introduce this year’s virtual tour, featuring:
▪ A glorious Victorian manse and gardens in the American Colonial Revival style, reflecting the eclectic interests of its owners;
▪ A joyful Arts-and-Crafts residence featuring a delightful array of vintage furnishings and objects;
▪ A delightful airplane bungalow restored by its owners with a skillfully renovated and colorful kitchen;
▪ A sweet Craftsman cottage with a tasteful remodel that brings the kitchen into the center of the home and a thoughtfully designed garden;
▪ An elegant Foursquare home featuring a Bocce Ball court and a hidden surprise.
Each home highlights the ingredients in Garfield Heights’ ‘secret sauce’: the celebration of architecture, history, food, gardens and camaraderie that live at the heart of this historic district.
In addition to the virtual tour, ticket holders will receive a downloadable tour booklet with detailed information about the homes featured on the tour.
Tickets at $25 each are now on sale through December 11. For information and tickets, visit https://www.garfieldheights.org/virtual-home tour-tickets.html. Early-bird discount applies to tickets purchased before Oct.31.