Top 11 Finalists From Summer’s Top Show Will Perform on the Live Telecast Tuesday, Sept. 13 (8-10 p.m. ET/PT) for $1 Million Grand Prize and to Join “America’s Got Talent Las Vegas LIVE” at Luxor Hotel and Casino
Winner to Be Crowned in Highly Awaited Two-Hour Live Telecast on Wednesday, Sept. 14 (9 p.m. ET/PT)
“We are thrilled ‘America’s Got Talent’ made Pasadena its home for both the audition and live rounds,” said Michael Ross, CEO of the Pasadena Center Operating Company. “The show not only delights millions of fans globally but brings attention to Pasadena and our iconic venue.”
- Television’s most-watched summer series, which recently surpassed a billion video views across all of its social accounts, “America’s Got Talent,” begins its two-night finale on Tuesday, Sept. 13 (8-10 p.m. ET/PT) with performances from the show’s Top 11 finalists:
- The two-night season finale concludes Wednesday, Sept. 14 (9-11 p.m. ET/PT) with spectacular performances alongside the Top 11 finalists, including country music artists Darius Rucker and Jon Pardi, legendary actor and director Henry Winkler, “America’s Got Talent” winner Shin Lim and finalists the Silhouettes, and more.
- The winner will receive a $1 million grand prize and join “America’s Got Talent Las Vegas LIVE” at Luxor Hotel and Casino.
- “America’s Got Talent” is summer’s #1 program for the 17th consecutive year across TV and streaming.
- For more information, please visit the official show site at: http://www.nbc.com/agt and the official press website at https://www.nbcumv.com.
- Follow America’s Got Talent on social media:
- Auditions for the next season of “America’s Got Talent” are currently underway. Interested acts can visit www.AGTAuditions.com to submit a video online or to receive updates about the upcoming in-person open call auditions.
- “America’s Got Talent” was created by Simon Cowell and is co-produced by Fremantle and Syco Entertainment. Simon Cowell, Sam Donnelly and Jason Raff are the executive producers.