The event will be a rare opportunity for the public to hear from some of the leading experts on COVID-19. The doctors will discuss the latest research on the virus, as well as the latest developments in vaccines and treatments. They will also answer questions from the audience.
The event will feature a panel discussion with the following doctors:
- Dr. Kimberly Shriner, Director, Infectious Disease and Prevention, Huntington Hospital.
- Dr. Dean Blumberg, Chief, Division of Pediatric Infectious Diseases Professor, Division of Pediatric Infectious Diseases, UC Davis Health
- Dr. Peter Chin-Hong, Professor, UCSF Health Division of Infectious Diseases
- Dr. Kristen Choi, PHD, RN, FAAN, Assistant Professor, UCLA Nursing
- Dr. Shruti Gohil, Associate Medical Director, Epidemiology & Infection Prevention, Infectious Diseases, Assistant Professor, Infectious, Diseases School of Medicine, UC Irvine
- Dr. Robert Kim-Farley, Professor, Departments of Epidemiology and Community Health Sciences at the UCLA Fielding School of Public Health
The panel will discuss the latest developments in the COVID-19 pandemic, as well as their hopes for the future. The event will also include a question-and-answer session with the audience.
AirTalk is a public radio program that covers a wide range of topics, including politics, social issues, and the arts. The program is produced by Southern California Public Radio and is heard on more than 50 stations throughout the state.
Tickets for the event are $25 and are available at the AirTalk website. The event will begin at 7:00 p.m. and will end at 9:00 p.m.
For more information call (626) 395-4652 or click here.