The Spa at The Alisal provides a tranquil respite where guests are encouraged to kick off their boots and indulge in a variety of wellness services—ranging from massages and facials to expert-led experiences—curated to complement the plentiful activities offered throughout the resort.
“With The Alisal’s expansive offerings of outdoor and athletic activities for guests to enjoy during their stay, I’m excited to introduce treatments that are tailored to those unique muscle groups and aimed at relaxation after physical stress, whether it be a post-horseback riding massage or a relaxation session after a round of tennis,” shares spokesperson from The Alisal. “On the other hand, guests seeking a more luxurious stay at the ranch can select from an array of treatments that are intended for ultimate relaxation, including stress-relieving massages techniques with pressure point stimulation.”
New treatments and programming include:
- Sip & Stretch – Offered on the last Sunday of every month, this experience includes outdoor yoga underneath a giant oak tree, followed by a flight of seasonal, local and organic fresh-pressed juices. Customized for all levels, the session consists of one hour of restorative yoga, aimed at slowing down, finding stillness, and opening up one’s body through passive stretching and gentle poses. ($40/person)
- Giddy-Up! – The ideal full body massage customized for cowgirls and cowboys after a day of riding. Focused on specific areas of the body commonly overworked when on horseback. The core muscles, obliques, lower back, and legs. Pre and post horseback riding massage packages are available.
- Game, Set, Match – A full body massage experience created for tennis players targeting the wrists, arms, shoulders, and ankles. This treatment is available for pre- and post-tennis massage.
- Hoof & Paws – A focused massage of the hands and feet utilizing deep pressure and stretching techniques to alleviate soreness in the extremities. Recommended for tennis players, golfers or anyone who has been on their feet all day.
- Ridin’ Shotgun – An in-depth massage of the face, scalp, neck, and shoulders. This treatment incorporates soothing strokes, stretching, cranial holds, and pressure point stimulation to induce relaxation, increase circulation and melt away stress.
- Rancher’s Respite – An ideal mix of Spa treatments that promote total relaxation from head to toe. This custom service includes an invigorating exfoliation and hydration treatment of the legs and feet, followed by a stress relieving massage of the head, neck, shoulders, and arms.
In addition to introducing new treatments and programming, The Spa at The Alisal has also begun incorporating FarmHouse Fresh Products into various treatments, as well as made available for purchase at The Alisal’s Mercantile. The award-winning, natural skincare company focuses on high nutrition by using sustainable methods for its organic, vegan skincare products, including hydroponic, aquaponic, and organic farming with zero pesticide use and very little water. They even use leftover pulp of their crops and feed it back to the farm’s resident chickens, resulting in zero-waste. A sampling of the products now used and sold at The Alisal Spa include Agave Nectar Body Oil, Guac Star Avocado Mask, Bourbon Bubbler Scrub, Blackberry Lip Kit, Sweet Cream Body Milk, Eternal Light Vitamin-Enhanced Illuminating Serum, and more.
The Spa at The Alisal is open to overnight guests only from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. Tuesday – Sunday. Reservations can be made in-person, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (805) 686-7721.