The City and Visit Pasadena announced this year’s holiday season campaign on Monday, “Authentically Yours, Pasadena,” to celebrate small and independent local businesses. The campaign kicks off on Small Business Saturday, Nov. 26, with welcome stations at small businesses across the city to inspire visitors and community members to shop small and dine local.
“The ‘Authentically Yours, Pasadena’ campaign amplifies the people, places and great finds that give Pasadena its vibrancy and personal flavor,” said David Klug, City of Pasadena’s economic development director. “Shop small and dine local to discover the special connections and one-of-a-kind treasures found only when you #ShopPasadena.”
Welcome stations will be stocked with canvas shopping totes, gifted on a first-come, first-served basis.
“Pasadena is lucky to have so many wonderful locally-owned shops and eateries that make this city a beloved gathering place for celebrations, special events, and seasonal festivities,” said Kristin McGrath, executive director of Visit Pasadena. “During this joyful season, we encourage visitors and our Pasadena community to support local talented makers and curators. Come experience Pasadena’s authentic, local flavor while shopping for gifts and dining out.”
Welcome Station Locations:
- Civic Center Area
- FrenchiFornia, 247 E. Colorado Blvd.
- College Commercial Area
- Daisy Mint, 1218 E. Colorado Blvd.
- Bubble Puff & Tea, 1543 E. Colorado Blvd.
- East Washington
- Lavender & Honey, 1383 E. Washington Blvd.
- Southern Roots Gifts, 1387 E. Washington Blvd.
- Sidecca, 1389 E. Washington Blvd.
- Hastings Commercial Area
- Good Luck Wine Shop, 3225 E. Foothill Blvd.
- Han’s Beauty Shoppe, 3644 Foothill Blvd.
- HeArt (South Fair Oaks Health & Arts Commercial Area)
- Jones Coffee Roasters, 693 S. Raymond Ave.
- April Blooms, 14 E. Bellevue Dr.
- Cervecería Del Pueblo, 141 W. Bellevue Dr., Suite 100
- Lamanda Commercial Area
- Colores de Mexico, 2493 E. Colorado Blvd.
- My Pet Garden, 2245 E. Colorado Blvd.
- Lincoln Commercial Area
- Highlight Coffee, 2071 Lincoln Ave.
- Semolina Artisanal Pasta, 1976 Lincoln Ave.
- North Lake Commercial Area
- Roma Market, 918 N. Lake Ave.
- Pasadena Roots, 867 E. Washington Blvd.
- Old Pasadena
- Lather, 40 W. Colorado Blvd.
- MAUM General Store, 13 Douglas Alley
- Neon Retro Arcade, 28 S. Raymond Ave.
- Homage, 100 N. Fair Oaks Ave.
- Playhouse District
- Mercadito Monarca, 696 E. Colorado Blvd., Suite 19
- Banter & Bliss Candle Co., 450 E. Colorado Blvd.
- South Lake Avenue
- The Bee Cottage, 496 S. Lake Ave.
- Float Pasadena, 380 S. Lake Ave.
- Walnut Commercial Area
- Pasadena Cyclery, 1670 E. Walnut St.