Polytechnic Class of 2020 College-Bound Athletes
The Polytechnic School class of 2020 has graduated 11 student-athletes that have been given the opportunity to continue their athletic careers into college. They span across five different sports in eight different schools. The following athletes are playing at the University level:
• Maggie Jameson, University of Chicago for soccer;
• Ella Mao, University of Chicago for volleyball;
• Zoey Mao, University of Chicago for volleyball;
• Thomas McConnel, Pomona Pitzer for football;
• Cayla McFarlane, Harvard University for soccer;
• Wiley Roberts, Pomona Pitzer for football;
• Kate Salembier, Wellesley College for volleyball;
• Ben Smith, Claremont McKenna College for diving;
• Trent Steele, Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology for football
• Jackson Treister, Boston College for football;
• Talie Wilmans, Stanford University for water polo.
This class of 2020 has made a huge impact on Poly Athletics, and we look forward to watching them make a big impact on their colleges and universities throughout their college careers. Congratulations to this year’s collegiate student athletes!
Polytechnic School, 1030 E. California Blvd., Pasadena, (626) 396-6300 or visit www.polytechnic.org.